March 20, 2012

March 20, 2012
Welcome to our mission in Missouri

Thursday, August 30, 2012

23-24 August 2012 My Family Visits AOA

Oh how exciting my family came to see me today.  First arrival my Sister Debra Story, and my parents, Dennis and Gail Dalton.  It was so wonderful to have them come to Adam-ondi-Ahman.
I just love having them here.  Then on 24 August, the Liu family arrived from Texas.  We meet them that afternoon at Far West, MO.  We had so much fun giggling, and visiting the sites.
First of my family arrives! 23 Aug 2012

Debra Story and Jeff

Mom and Dad


All together again.

 
Next of my family arrives 24 Aug 2012
Amanda, and Deseret

Ben, Suzzette, and Jeff

Mom with her daughter's

The Liu family at Far West

Another photo moment for Jeff and Pam

Crazy sister's

Suzzette, Pam, Dennis, Gail, and Debbie

We had so much fun laughing, its so good to be back together.
Beautiful Black tail Swallow Butterfly.

Liu family at Hauns Mill


Jeff, John, and Benjamin

Dad and Suzzette

Deseret at Adam-ondi-Ahman

Amanda at Adam-ondi-Ahman

Brittany at Adam-ondi-Ahman

Benjamin at Adam-ondi-Ahman

Liu family at Adam-ondi-Ahman

Big family photo at Adam-ondi-Ahman
Gail and Dennis Dalton at Adam-ondi-Ahman

 
Some of the Dalton girls with Mom and Dad

Jeff and Pam

Liu girls just adorable.
Black eyed Beetle


Center of the United States rock

Black Funnel Spider in the Well at Wights Ferry


Huge leaf at Wights Ferry

Mother Gail at Wights Ferry

Liu kids down on the Grand River at Wights Ferry crossing.


Dennis Dalton, my father at Preachers Rock


Liu Family on Preachers Rock.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful photos Pam showing the fun your family had there with you. Thank you for sharing your mission with all of us. Take care

    ReplyDelete