March 20, 2012

March 20, 2012
Welcome to our mission in Missouri

Monday, April 23, 2012

April 15, 2012 Sunday Animal visit's

Jeff and I arrived home from church.
Sat down to the table to eat dinner when one of the
snapping turtles headed to the other pond.
This snapping turtle looks so old and leathery

When I would get closer it would lift up its head and smell.


After a few minutes it started to walk across the road,
what fun.  We have another pond on the other side of
the road, and rumor has it they go to the ponds to visit their friends.



Few minutes after the turtle, I was peering out the window,
and a woodchuck hopped over the bottom string of wire.
And came around the tree.
Look real close.




He crossed the road the same place that the turtle did.
I wondered if woodchuck eats turtle.
But then Jeff said, no the turtle would eat the woodchuck.

Then our neighbor hood squirrel came down to play.


I was suprised when it held still for this photo.
Yes I love it here.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this post. Your still able to watch your little creature friends clear over in Missouri.

    ReplyDelete