March 20, 2012

March 20, 2012
Welcome to our mission in Missouri

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April 8 2012 Missouri Sunsets

I have enjoyed the evening setting of the sun.  Jeff and I go for walks and of course
I take my camera.  I just love the sunsets.  This is one of the special gifts we are given
from our Father in Heaven.  And I thank him daily for what a beautiful world that we
live in, no matter were you call home, there is beauty everywhere.


First three photo's walking the 4 plex road on April 5th,
this last photo was a fun silhouette of the barn and other buildings.




These next four photo's taken on April 6th, is the view
I enjoy every night at apt #1, this was a very
colorful sunset.



These three photo's were taken on the outer west end
of AOA, this is the view from the Grand River road,
looking back towards the bridge, and the sun was
just setting, making these spectacular scene.

This is the Grand River that swirls its way around
Adam-Ondi-Ahman.

April 9th on my birthday the cloud formation was
just beautiful at the end of dusk, it is a little dark,
but it is so breath taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment