March 20, 2012

March 20, 2012
Welcome to our mission in Missouri

Sunday, June 17, 2012

9 Jun 2012 Free fishing day

Jeff and I went fishing,
I caught so many fish, small catfish, I just keep catching,
and catching.  It was a lot of fun. Over 50 catfish in 2 hours.
I even caught about 10 on the same worm it was crazy.
We tried three different locations, and then we went to the Grand River,
Jeff caught a silver fish, and then a strange fish we think was a Gar,
I did not get a photo of the Gar, it broke Jeff's line just as we got it out of the
water, and then it flipped back in the river.  But it was a cool looking fish.
about 20" long, way fun.  Later that night we went back to the Grand River,
with the Stokes, and they caught some nice Channel Catfish.
We had a wonderful night.




Tiny little spider crawling on the lilly,


Peek-A-Boo big frog

Grand River





This is what Jeff's Gar fish looked like,
 it was cool!






No comments:

Post a Comment