March 20, 2012

March 20, 2012
Welcome to our mission in Missouri

Monday, May 28, 2012

23 May 2012 Caught the men working!!!

Some of us sisters ran into the 7th Community Center, like our D I, lots of fun,
they had all the clothes you could fit in a bag for $1.00, I had alot of fun.
For $1.00 I got 8 shirts for me and Jeff, and 1 dress 3 pairs of Capri's.
Quite a shopper, it was a lot of fun, on the way back to AOA, we drove over
to the Esbeck Farm, where the men our working on the fence.  We had
Sister Christensen with us, and Elder Christensen was with the men working.
Fun photo's.

Elder's Boyce Black, Bill Crane, Jeff Gibson, and the
normal pose for Mike Kelsey, and Sister Kay Kelsey.



I caught Elder Mike again.


Elder Christensen working on the fence.


Sister Christensen sharing her day with her husband.

Elder Jeff Gibson

Small Yellow flower blooming
on the other side of the fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment