March 20, 2012

March 20, 2012
Welcome to our mission in Missouri

Monday, May 14, 2012

May 2012 Blue Jays and their nest

I have been watching a pair of Blue Jays build a nest in the tree right outside my door.
And I knew that they had been setting on the nest.  So I have been waiting for little baby Blue Jays.
And surprise the other day I saw two little babies.  Here are some of the photo's of parents and babies.





Look really close on the left of the nest,
you will see the baby betteron the next photo.


Tiny little beak to the right of the nest, two babies.

Both babies in this photo but the second one is in the back,
and all you can see is a beak, they are getting bigger.

1 comment:

  1. I had a nest of babies but the mother must have died because the babies died and smell terrible in the shed. How fun to see baby Blue Jays. How fun for you to enjoy all of the wild life and nature out there.

    ReplyDelete