March 20, 2012

March 20, 2012
Welcome to our mission in Missouri

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Missouri Fun

Here are some fun photo's that I enjoyed finding.
Neat old barn at Steve and Madelene Atckinsen's

Fun tri cloud formation

The cardinal's dig wholes in the lawn

Look how the greenery is filling in the area.

Little blurry but these fun Golden Finches, like our road
after a rain storm

Old Grundy Jail in Trenton, MO



Cool Mil-pede crawling along the foundation.
Look closely and you can see all his little feet.



After Jeff found the Mil-ped, he called me back outside,
and said to look up.  A small frog had found his way
between the rain gutter and the roof.

He did not like me taking his photo, he gave me this
shot instead.

Fun little bug!


This Blue Jay has made its nest just outside our door.
I watched them make the nest, and now they are sitting on
the egg's, it will be fun to see the little babies in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment