March 20, 2012

March 20, 2012
Welcome to our mission in Missouri

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May 6, 2012 Kansas City Temple Dedication

What a wonderful day we had today, we were able to
attend the Kansas City Temple Dedication.
We watched the Dedication from the Gallatin Ward Building.
It was a wonderful Dedication, we all felt the excitement of having our
Prophet Thomas S Monson, share his testimony with us, and Dedicate this Holy Temple. 
The Temple open house, had over 90,000 visitors.  The Kansas City Temple,
will serve, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas. 
45,000 members will be in this temple district. 
Kansas City Temple
Dedicated May 6, 2012
By our Prophet Thomas S Monson

Gallatin Ward Building.
In Gallatin, MO


I would like to share my testimony;
I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church.
That President Monson is our living prophet, and he leads and guides us today.  I know that the Prophet Joseph Smith was a true prophet, that the Book of Mormon is true.  We are so blessed to live in this day an age, when we can witness all these beautiful miracles, that occur everyday in our lives.
I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ, and the atoning sacrifice that he made for each one of us.  I am grateful for my Jeffrey and for the way that he honor's his priesthood.  That he chose me as
his eternal companion.  I am also grateful for my two sons, for the way that they have grown to love
the gospel, and the service they give to other's.  I am so grateful for my two daughters for the mother's, that they are to my six grandchildren.  I love them all so much.  For my wonderful parents,
who taught me right from wrong, and loved me for who I am.  I am so grateful for my four sisters,
the strength that they are to me, I can turn to any of them when I need to.  Jeffrey and I, are enjoying our mission, the love that we feel for each of you, for your prayer's on our behalf.  We are so grateful to each one of you, Thank You for what you have done to help us serve.  In the name of Jesus Christ
Amen.

3 comments:

  1. What a great day for a Temple Dedication,brings back lots of wonderful memories.Sounds like you are having a great time.Frank,Alexus and I send our love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat to attend the dedication of the Kansas Temple. I can't wait for the Brigham City one. I have invited my cousin and her family, they are going. Thank you for sharing your testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff and Pam, we love seeing the blog, and are trying to make a comment. We'll see if it works this time.

    ReplyDelete